Easy Egg Casserole
- 2 sweet potatoes (shredded)
- 10 large organic eggs (or 18 small eggs) (whisked)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped organic spinach
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (optional)
- coconut oil for greasing the pan
- (You can use a cheese grater to shred the sweet potatoes down if you don't have a fancy shredder or just dice them up).
- Grease a glass baking dish. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add a dash of salt + pepper
- Add shredded sweet potatoes, spinach (& optional garlic) to the dish.
- Pour whisked eggs evenly into the dish trying to coat all of the ingredients.
- Add more salt/pepper or cayenne if you want it to be spicy.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.