Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 Organic Eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)
- ½ Tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- ½ Tsp Organic Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp Smoked Paprika (I used South African Smoke from Trader Joes)
- Hard boil your eggs, then place them in cold water for a few minutes (I usually drain mine, then add more water and ice).
- Peel the eggs, and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks, and place them in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the yolks and use a fork and/or pastry cutter to make the mixture smooth.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture into each egg half, and sprinkle it with extra paprika (or add cayenne pepper to make it spicy).