Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
- 1 cup ENJOY (gluten & dairy free) chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- Place ENJOY chips and coconut oil into a saucepan to melt.
- Stay near the pan at all times & gently stir until melted- (it will melt very quickly then shortly after it will burn so keep an eye on it).
- Place the sliced bananas onto a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the banana slices covering the top or most of the banana.
- Place the pan into the freezer and let it cool/freeze for at least one hour (overnight is best but seriously who is going to wait that long?)