Fluffy Coconut Vanilla Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp PURE vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- ½ cup organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1-4 tsp coconut oil for frying
- Preheat griddle over medium to low heat.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy(electric mixer works best), about two minutes. Mix in milk, vanilla, and honey.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt and whisk together.
- Add wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated (again the electric mixer works best here to get out all the clumps & ensure the pancakes will be fluffy).
- Grease pan with coconut oil.
- Ladle a few tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake.
- The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown.
- Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with pure maple syrup, chia jam, fruit &/or nuts