Easy + Healthy Pizza Crust
- 1¼ cups flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Italian mixed dried herbs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs, beaten until smooth
- 3 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup water
- toppings (your choice)
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Combine flaxseed meal, almond meal, sea salt, baking powder and Italian herbs together until lump-free.
- Beat together eggs, oil and water until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture. Blend well until smooth.
- Press into desired shape.
- Place on a pre-greased, tin foiled or non-stick pizza pan or sit on a silicon baking mat.
- Bake for approx 15 minutes until cooked.
- Add toppings and then return to the oven to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.